Wrightson, Johnson, Haddon & Williams, Inc. (WJHW), a nationally recognized design and consulting firm, is seeking a BIM Department Manager. The position involves a collaborative working relationship with our project managers, designers and other members of our document production department. WJHW offers a competitive salary as well as a generous benefit package which includes employer-paid health insurance premiums for full-time employees, as well as a 401k and profit sharing plan.
The prospective employee will possess all the following qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years experience working with Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
- 3+ years experience creating and managing Revit families
- 3+ years experience organizing, processing & configuring client and consultant-provided Revit models;
- 2+ years experience training others in Revit;
- Proficient with MS Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Design Suite and SketchUp desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of working with and managing time sensitive deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Develop and build upon existing BIM standards, procedures and workflows
- Collaborate with project managers and office leadership to establish and ensure quality standards
- Develop documentation, including BIM Execution Plans, to support implementation initiatives
- Manage content creation, including parametric, nested or type catalog families
- Train production department members as well as designers
- Oversee activities of the production department
- Provide day-to-day project team support
Submit resume by 1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2) fax to 972/934-3720 Attn: HR, or 3) mail to our office by 3/31/17. WJHW will contact selected applicants to complete an application and schedule a formal interview. All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship (legal green card status, etc.).
WJHW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WJHW does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, disability, sex, age, ancestry, medical condition, marital status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
WJHW is a drug-free workplace. The manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, sale, purchase, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana on company or clients’ property is prohibited, including the use, possession or selling of drug paraphernalia. Employees who violate this policy are subject to appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination.