The prospective employee will possess all the following qualifications and experience:
- Applicant should have at least three years of experience as a Sound System Designer in a contracting design/build or consultant environment, with responsibility/experience for preparation of drawings and specifications.
- Responsibilities include design of systems to program, preparation of power requirement and configuration, system design drawings (device locations on floor plans, functional diagrams, plate and cluster details, etc.). and specifications to company format.
- Experience with MS Word required. Experience with EASE modeling highly desirable and modest AutoCad skills an asset but not required.
- Familiarity with audio systems installation practices commonly found in the construction industry.
- Communicate effectively with clients, engineers and other design team members.
Submit resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 972/934-3720 Attn: HR or mailed to our office by 3/31/17. WJHW will contact selected applicants to complete an application and schedule a formal interview. All applicants must be United States citizens or otherwise be legally allowed to work in the United States without our sponsorship (legal green card status, etc...).
WJHW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WJHW does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, disability, sex, age, ancestry, medical condition, marital status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
WJHW is a drug-free workplace. The manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, sale, purchase, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana on company or clients’ property is prohibited, including the use, possession or selling of drug paraphernalia. Employees who violate this policy are subject to appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination.